Many UK Local Planning Authorities require an Energy and Sustainability Statement as part of the planning application process. Working with other members of the design team, we can provide this statement, which sets out the proposed development’s sustainability initiatives and how it will meet the Local Authorities standards and ensure compliance with Building Regulations Part L.
An energy statement is used as a supporting document to a planning application, which considers:
- Energy and C02 targets
- Energy and C02 emission reduction targets
- Heating, lighting and ventilation specifications
- Building fabric and energy efficiency
- Potential renewable energy solutions
- SBEM and SAP calculations