During the construction phase, our team will review any contractor design elements and monitor build quality to ensure all key performance parameters are met, ensuring the building’s operational energy performance equals or exceeds that predicted during design.
Where net-zero carbon in construction is targeted, our team will monitor, verify and certify the building’s embedded carbon footprint, ensuring any carbon targets are met.
Services provided include:
- As-Built Building Regulation Compliance (Part L Conservation of Fuel & Power)
- As Designed Part O Compliance (Limiting overheating)
- EPC Certification and Lodgement
- SAP Certification and Lodgement
- TM54 Operational Energy Performance and assessment (KWhrs/m2/pa)
- Embodied Carbon Target monitoring & reporting (KGs/m2)
Happy #InternationalWomensDay Join us in celebrating all women worldwide, especially those making a positive diff… https://t.co/MuqBjhGVNn3:56 PM Mar 8th